Lessons Policies and Calendar
Call for Rates.
Payment is required monthly, during the first week of each month by cash or check only. Please make checks payable to CMN Inc.
No unpaid cancellations are allowed. All days - except those noted in the calendar below - must be paid for even if the student cannot attend. Missed lessons need to be made up within one week of the missed or cancelled lesson and not into following weeks.
With at least 2 days notice, every effort will be made to reschedule lessons as availability within that week allows.
For unexpected last-minute cancellations, if an alternate opening within that week is available, the student can reschedule. Please note: there is no guarantee of a make up date but every effort is made to accommodate unexpected changes.
Consistent attendance is necessary for students to reach maximum potential and Dan makes every effort to accommodate each student's schedule throughout the year.
- Lessons start on the second day of the school year.
- Columbus Day.
- Thanksgiving - Wed.-Fri.
- Winter Break - December 24th thru January1st.
- Martin Luther King Day.
- February Break - Week of Presidents' Day.
- April School Vacation - usually the third week of April. (Lessons available upon request)
- Memorial Day - May 25th
- Lessons end 2 days before Needham schools end.
Summer lessons the following week.